Webinar: How to maintain cash flow in crisis situations?
Date: April 3, 2020; 1 PM (UTC+2)
Lecturers: Dorota, Przemysław Stankowski
We have all found ourselves in a new reality in which it is not easy to find oneself. Most of us do not treat patients now, which means that our income has been significantly depleted. This situation requires specific actions that will allow to maintain financial liquidity. At Stankowscy & Białach Stomatologia we have developed a working scheme. You will get ready procedures, thanks to which your practice should remain profitable in times of crisis.
– how to survive the period when you do not treat patients
– how to maintain the Cabinet’s financial liquidity in the current situation
– how to maintain relationships with the team, how to conduct meetings that will facilitate ongoing contact
– how to communicate with the team, how to talk about difficult decisions
– a ready action plan that will allow you to instantly get cash flows and keep your finances liquid
– the actions taken resulted in the intended effects in the Stankowscy & Białach Stomatologia office and in the offices of our friends
– ready materials and tools for immediate use (depending on the variant of participation)
– possibility of consultation with Dorota and Przemysław Stankowski (depending on the option of participation).