DURING THE COURSE:
You will learn all the stages of working with an edentulous patient – from the first visit and diagnosis, through meticulous treatment planning, to handing over the final work to the patient.
The course is divided into two parts — theoretical one and practical one, during which you will learn about the possibilities and methods of treating edentulous patients, about how to simplify the treatment as well as correctly diagnose and plan effective treatment.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- state-of-the-art methods of treating edentulous patients documented by many years of clinical research,
- a hybrid treatment model based on analogue and digital work,
- to analyze available treatment options,
- to perform procedures on edentulous patients step by step – from planning an effective treatment to handing over the final denture,
- to simplify the challenges of treating edentulous patients,
- to supply edentulous patients with denture- and implant-based restorations,
- to make a surgical template,
- surgical and prosthetic procedures that will accelerate good treatment results,
- to place implants according to the surgical template,
- to select and screw appropriate intermediate and temporary abutments and execute a temporary bridge,
- proper care of the performed work.
AFTER THE COURSE:
Thanks to the theoretical part, the practical part and the possibility to discuss the cases with the instructor, you will clear up any doubts. You will know what to do to avoid mistakes at the planning stage of a prosthetic restoration. By carefully simulating the complete treatment process on a resin mandible and learning how to place implants in the practical part, you will be ready to treat edentulous patients. Thanks to the specially designed course formula, each participant completing this training will be able to apply the practiced methods in his/her work the very next day.