Masterclass by Ieva Oniūnaitė is a comprehensive recession treatment course. It was developed at the request of many dentists, who see a growing need for skills in the area of gum recession management in their patients.
In the second training module, doctor Oniūnaitė will:
- show how to treat multiple gingival recessions,
- show how to choose the correct surgical technique (from assessment of multiple gingival recessions, treatment planning, correct selection of surgical techniques according to clinical cases and the course of interdisciplinary treatment),
- present miscellaneous examples of flaps,
- explain the site-specific use of a graft / connective tissue biomaterial in the treatment of multiple recessions.
During the training, the main focus will be on the envelope flap technique for producing a coronally repositioned flap with/without decompression incisions / bilaminar technique in different areas of the oral cavity. All procedures will be illustrated with animations and videos as well as practical exercises.
During the course you will learn:
- the specifics of the use of the graft/biomaterial connective tissue depending on the site of the recession,
- various surgical techniques for the treatment of multiple gingival recessions, including, but not limited to: the envelope technique for producing an coronally repositioned flap with and without decompression incisions, bilaminar technique and tunnel technique.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
INSTRUCTOR: D.D.S.Dip. Perio Ieva Oniūnaitė
DATE: September 22-23, 2023
DAY I: 9:00-18:00
DAY II: 9:00-18.00
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
Registration and payment:
before May 20, 2023: 6900 PLN
after May 20, 2023: 7500 PLN
after July 15, 2023: 7900 PLN
LOCATION: 15 Pilska Street, Poznan, Poland