INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
Trainer: Dorota Stankowska
Length: over 7 hours
Price: 600 EUR
TIME SAVING – access to the course from any computer, wherever you are!
Master of composite – anterior direct restoration, posterior direct and indirect restorations (dental filling, inlay&onlay) cementation of ceramic crowns and veneers; complex cases (full mouth rehabilitations).
Adhesion is the most needed procedure when you want to be minimal invasive dentist. On this online course you will learn how to do adhesion procedure in diffrent situatuions begging with direct composite, through inlays&onlay to complex cases. Direct fillong can be beautiful and functional using right technique. Inlays & onlays can safe a lot of teeth structure from preping to a crown and be the same beneficial for your practice and stable. Adhesion is the most predictible way for cementation ceramic crowns and veneers. In the very simple way you will learn whole procedure step by step so you will be able to put this knowleage in to the practice from the very first day. We will cover front and back teeth so you can see how this knowleage can change and simplify your dentistry life. There is no way back from modern dentistry and patient understand that and wants minimal invalive solutions for them teeth. Be the go to dentist and have fun doing this.
Who is this training for?
The training is addressed to every dentist who uses adhesion, in procedures and in complex cases. You will learn about ready-made procedures thanks to which your restorations, whether direct or indirect, will always be stable, natural and aesthetic.
Main Learning Objectives:
– step-by-step techniques for composite fillings (anterior and posterior segment)
– step by step inlay and onlay techniques
– how to cement ceramics (veneers, crowns)
– when to use adhesive techniques in complex cases
Additionally, you will learn about:
– methods of placing a cofferdam
– basics of dental photography
– ways of proceeding in various cases
Each participant will receive:
– a certificate confirming the completion of the training
– free thematic webinars
Advantages of the training:
– almost 7-hour course without leaving home
– possibility of implementing individual modules – you can return to watching the previous module at any time
– accession for 3 months with the possibility of extension
Introduction. Rubber dum, Adhesion.
Inlay’s, Onlay’s, Overlay’s
a) Endodontics and root canal treated teeth procedures
b) Closing the hole in the crown screwed onto the implant
Anterior teeth restoration