Digital technology is revolutionising dentistry and dental practices. There is no doubt that it can improve accuracy, efficiency and productivity but if we are not careful it could just get us into trouble more quickly.
In this presentation Dr. Buckle will discuss the technology available to aid us in examination, record collection, and diagnosis. He will then demonstrate how to use this information, blending digital with time tested conventional methods, to develop a treatment plan that will produce beautiful aesthetics based on sound occlusal principles. Finally, Dr. Buckle will discuss how to use digital solutions to deliver the proposed treatment.
Aims and objectives
- Understand the Concept of Complete Dentistry
- Understand how to use digital technology to aid examination and diagnosis
- Four occlusal goals for predictable success
- A step by step approach to predictable treatment planning
- Develop a knowledge of the technology available for restorative and orthodontic procedures
Webinar będzie prowadzany w języku angielskim.