1) Both practical dental courses as well as theoretical and medical courses, in short, referred to as the Course, are training courses intended for dentists, dental technicians, dental hygienists or other persons related to the functioning of dental practice or the dental market, hereinafter referred to as Participant.
2) The course may be conducted in the form of theoretical lecture, lecture and demonstration, lecture and practical workshop or as other didactic activities.
3) The course is organized by ADP Dorota, Przemysław Stankowscy, Robert Białach s.c. NIP: 782-256-75-35
with its registered office in Poznań 61-052, 10A/2 ul. Mogileńska.
1) Any person who expresses – by e-mail, telephone or in any other customary way – their willingness to participate in the training can become a Participant of the course.
2) By enrolling in the course, the Participant accepts the rules set out in these Regulations.
4) The Participant should provide the data necessary to issue an invoice and a certificate/attestation.
Course organiser’s responsibilities
1) The organiser takes care of safety at the place where the course is held, following the relevant legal regulations.
2) The Organiser shall ensure that the course is conducted under the previously published programme.
3) The Organiser shall ensure a high level of the substantive content of the course, carried out by lecturers with appropriate qualifications and competencies.
4) The Organiser shall issue a certificate of course completion and/or, in case of courses registered in the Medical Chamber, a certificate of the course completion containing an appropriate number of educational points.
Registration with payment obligation
Placing an order for a given training course entails the obligation to pay within 7 days from the date of registration. The amount of the fee to be paid upon registration is given in the course description and these regulations.
Fees for practical courses
- Fees of practical courses on OCCLUSION
a/ The fees for the individual practical courses on occlusion are determined in USD and shall be converted into Polish Zloty according to the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland on the 41st day preceding the day of a given training. The Participant shall be informed by the Organiser about the price in Polish Zloty of a given practical course 41 days before its beginning.
b/ The fees for participation in the whole cycle of practical courses, which consists of thematic blocks are as follows:
- Registration of the Central Relation equivalent of USD 4600
- Aesthetic treatment planning equivalent of USD 4600
- The magic of equilibration equivalent of USD 4800
- Master of front teeth aesthetic equivalent of USD 4800
c/ The Participant is obliged to pay a deposit of PLN 6000,00 for the course cycle no later than 7 days from the date of “registration with payment obligation” or written notification by the Organiser of the need to pay the above-mentioned deposit (the Organiser may agree in writing to another way of payment). The deposit shall reduce the price of the “Master of front teeth aesthetic” Course.
e/ payment of instalment fees for participation in the course entitled: ”Cycle of practical courses on occlusion” is subject to a separate agreement on the conditions of participation in the course.
- Fee for an advanced practical course – MASTER OF DIFFICULT CASES
a/ Deposit for the course amounted to PLN 2000 must be paid no later than 7 days from the date of „registration with payment obligation” (unless the Organiser agreed in writing to a different way of payment).
- Payment for practical courses for dental technicians
a/ The fee for Participant is PLN 3000. Dental technicians do not perform practical exercises during workshops. The maximum number of participating dental technicians is 5 persons.
Fees and payment deadlines for practical courses, other courses, practical-theoretical seminars
The amount of fee, an option of payment in instalments and the date of its paying for individual practical and theoretical courses, training, seminar are available in the “Training” tab after selecting the appropriate course.
Course fees must be paid no later than 7 days after the date of “registration with payment obligation”. If the organizer agrees to make payment in instalments for a given course, the payment can be made in 2 equal instalments increased by 5% of the total amount due. The first payment up to 7 days after “registration with payment obligation”, the second instalment 31 days before the training service is provided. Complete settlement up to 100% must be made 31 days before the training service is provided and is final and definitive and therefore not refundable. If the registration takes place 31 days (or less) before the beginning of the course, 100% of the non-refundable amount must be paid. In the case of promotional fees or discounts, the payment shall be made within the time limit specified in the offer.
- Data concerning the fees
The persons willing to participate in the course, after prior telephone or e-mail notification and confirmation of their admission by the Organizer, shell make a payment to the following account:
Akademia Dawson Polska
Ul. Mogileńska 10 A/2, 61-052 Poznań
BZ WBK 63 1090 1447 0000 0001 2281 8573
- Other information
a/Participant who paid for the course and did not inform the Organiser of his/her absence 31 days before the specified course date or cancelled his/her attendance within less than 31 days is not entitled to a refund.
b/Participant who paid for the course and cancels his/her attendance more than 31 days in advance will be refunded 100% of the amount paid.
6) Each participant, when enrolling in the course by phone or e-mail, receives a confirmation of attendance by e-mail.
7) The condition of participation in the course is to provide address data (as for the invoice) together with contact phone number and e-mail address.
8) The Organiser, for reasons beyond his control, may cancel the course at the same time indicating the next date of the training.
1) The courses are held at the dates and places previously stated in the information/advertising materials or on the website Akademia Dawson Polska.
2) The courses are conducted by lecturers with appropriate qualifications and competences. Information about the lecturer can be found in the information/advertising materials or on the website of the Akademia Dawson Polska in the “Training” tab after selecting the appropriate course. The Organiser reserves the right to change the lecturer, guaranteeing at the same time, the same competence level of the new lecturer.
3) The Organiser reserves the right to change the date and/or place of the course. In such a case, all the course participants shall be informed by e-mail or telephone. In the event of such change, the participants have the right to withdraw from attending the course and the Organiser undertakes to return 100% of the paid amount.
4) In case the course is cancelled due to force majeure, the Organiser undertakes to conduct the course on the new date, without any additional fees. Also in the case of such change, Participants have the right to withdraw from attendance the course and the Organiser undertakes to return 100% of the paid amount.
5) The refund resulting from these Regulations shall be made by transfer to the Participant’s account.
- In this respect, the Participants, by attending the training, agree to the processing of their data by the Organiser to conduct the training/workshops.
- Participants have access to their data at all times.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR COURSE’S PARTICIPANTS
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I hereby inform you that:
- The co-controllers of your data are: Dorota Stankowska conducting business activity under the name DOROTA STANKOWSKA PRAKTYKA DENTYSTYCZNA, ul. Mogileńska 10A/2, 61-052 Poznań, REGON: 300116101, NIP: 7822280673 and Przemysław Stankowski conducting business activity under the name GABINET STOMATOLOGICZNY Przemysław Stankowski, ul. Pilska 15, 61-045 Poznań, REGON: 634518967, NIP: 8521932070 and Robert Białach conducting business activity under the name ROBERT BIAŁACH INDYWIDUALNA PRAKTYKA DENTYSTYCZNA, os. Stefana Batorego, nr 82K, lok. 2, 60-687 Poznań, NIP: 9721257722, REGON: 362652044 conducting joint business activity based on a civil partnership agreement under the name ADP Dorota, Przemysław Stankowscy, Robert Białach s.c., ul. Mogileńska 10A/2 61-052 Poznań, REGON: 302626303, NIP: 7822567535, tel: 508 561 070, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Upon entry into the database of the Dawson Academy, the Dawson Academy, based in the United States 390 4th Street North, Suite 200, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701, USA, is also the controller of your data.
- The personal data protection supervisor in the Controller’s company is Mr Artur Siwiński, mail: email@example.com, tel. 510 099 992
- Your data shall be processed to perform the training service based on:
- Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her data concerning the use of the image on the Controller’s website and its social media, as well as contact data for marketing purposes;
- Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before entering into an agreement;
- Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the controller, in particular, under the Accounting Act and the Tax Acts;
- The recipients of your data may be entities cooperating with us in the field of IT services, accounting, postal operator, photographer. The recipient can also be banks or legal entities, social media channels, in particular, Facebook, Instagram.
- You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectification, remove, restriction of processing, right of transfer, right to object, right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing is based on consent), which was carried out based on your consent before its revocation.
- The provision of your data is voluntary, however, it is a condition of the conclusion of the Agreement and the use of the training service. Failure to provide this personal data shall result in the impossibility to conclude the Agreement and use the training service.
- Your data shall be stored until the expiry of claims arising from the Agreement or until the withdrawal of consent when the processing of data is based on it.
- Your data may be subject to profiling, which will result in the display of matching marketing materials.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory authority in Poland. Information on how to lodge a complaint is available on the website of the supervisory authority.
1) Participants have the right to complain about, among others, the level of education, communication skills of the lecturer, organisational shortcomings. Complaints should be submitted by e-mail or post to the Organiser’s address. Complaints shall be considered within 14 days of receipt.
2) Course participants can send by e-mail, the course reviews, opinions, both positive and critical as well as proposals for changes in course programmes, topics for new courses, proposals for organisational improvements, etc. All suggestions shall be considered by the Organiser with special care.
Assurance of Satisfaction/Contentment
1) In the case of enrolment in the course “Easy Surgery for Every Dentist” from 12.08.2019 to 11.09.2019, it is possible to withdraw from the course on the first day of the course, i.e. 12 September 2019 until 4:30 p.m..
2) In the event of withdraw from the course referred in point 1) above, the Organiser of the course shall refund the amount corresponding to 95% of the course fee.
Founding from external institutions
1) Signing an agreement with an external institution providing co-financing, constitutes confirmation of registration for the course.
2) The prices for the U.S. courses in the case of co-financing are fixed once a year and are valid for the entire following calendar year.
3) When co-financing the U.S. training on occlusion and the necessity to use the Polish currency, the cost of the U.S. practical courses, the prices of which are given in USD, is set at PLN 18397.50 for each of them in 2019.
1) Akademia Dawsona Polska, Organiser of the courses, wants to provide the participants with the highest level of content and organisation of the courses, therefore issues not covered by these regulations shall be considered following common sense and customary solutions, above all, beneficial for the Participants of the courses.
2) All the current information about the courses, including the list of courses with programs and schedules, can be found on the Organiser’s website: www.akademiadawsona.pl