Proper preparation for veneers is of great importance for their durability, tightness and aesthetics. The correct protocol is of no less importance. Anterior indirect restoration is the most durable aesthetic and functional solution. Conservative dentistry has changed over the recent years, new materials and techniques allow partial restorations using non-metal techniques and they have started a true partnership between this discipline and prosthetics. The aim is to achieve a proper balance between biology, aesthetics and function through the application of a minimally invasive approach.
Advantages of the course
- The course includes structured protocol, starting from the assessment of the needs, through planning and making both full ceramic veneers as well as small corrections of the anterior teeth shape thanks to which the smile becomes harmonious.
- You will learn step by step what are the advantages and challenges in adhesive works
- You will learn from the practical side the application of various types of ceramics, their mechanical and aesthetic properties and what type of material should be selected for specific clinical cases
- You will grind teeth on the models under a master’s watchful eye
- You will learn the secrets of working under magnification (microscope)
- You will learn how to properly access the clinical situation of a patient what will allow a proper selection of the procedure
- You will learn a practical use of wax-up and you will learn how to communicate with a technician in order to achieve optimal results
- You will learn how to work with mock-up in order to avoid your patient not accepting the final work
- You will learn how to conduct temporary works using the indirect and direct method
- You will learn about adhesive cementation protocol in ceramic and composite works