INVISALIGN – ADVANCED COURSE PART 1
The aim of the course will be to present the importance of orthodontic treatment in the context of health and proper functioning of the entire stomatognathic system.
During the course will be presented the possibilities of treatment with Invisalign system in obtaining the perfect occlusion and correct case finish by controlling the proper technique and biomechanics of treatment with the Invisalign system. You will learn how to plan the treatment and how to get the best aesthetic result. You will learn the principles of transferring information planned in the DSD protocol to the Invisalign. You will learn how to predict and safely treat both simple cases and more complicated ones.
What you will learn:
- Orthodontic biomechanics adapted to the Invisalign technique
- How to perform the best possible examinations to ensure success.
- How to feel at ease when using the technique.
- How to detect impossible movements and make the appropriate corrections.
- Treatment of horizontal malocclusions. How to correctly develop dental arcades.
- You will learn the types of attachments in the Invisalign system
- The difference between active and passive attachments. Uses and guidelines.
- Use all the possibilities of Clincheck software
- When, where and how to perform stripping to get the best aesthetic effect
- The sequence of predictable movements. How to ensure expected results.
- What movements should be made simultaneously and which should be made individually.
- During the course, you will be able to consult your clinchecks with the lecturer
Instructor: Iván Malagón
Date: 10-11 May 2019
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Registration and payment – 3000 €
Register for advanced courses!
Registration and payment after February 28, 2018 – 6000 €