Main Lecturer – Glenn DuPont (10h)
How to Predictably Solve Every Case: From Simple to Difficult
- The principles of complete dentistry will be reviewed and then applied to create ideal function and esthetics.
- The best way to sequence treatment will also be shown in order to maximize efficiency and increase profitability.
- This session will set the stage for the following 3 sessions over these 2 days.
We Adjust Occlusions Every Day! A Simplified Approach to Equilibration
- Idealizing the occlusal forces on teeth is a critical component of helping patieints keep their teeth for a lifetime.
- A step-by-step approach will be shown that can be applied to adjusting the occlusion on a filling, a crown, natural teeth or a full mouth rehabilitation.
- Exceptions will also be discussed, such as Class 3 patients, implants, etc..
- What do you do when the TMJ’s are NOT comfortable or stable? The answer to this will also be discussed.
When is the Best Time to Open the Vertical Dimension of Occlusion?
- Opening the VDO is one way to help achieve long lasting predictable results. The result will be ideal function and excellent esthetics.
- While showing some of the more difficult cases, the discussion will be when and how opening the VDO will help the final result.
- The us of checklists will be emphasized throughout to planning and treatment phases.
Bring any case to get help with Case Planning.
- Utilizing a systematic step-by-step approach we can look at any cases that attendees bring.
- They will leave knowing what the next step would be in solving their case.
„The first consultation conversation (procedures, benefits, operation in exceptional situations) (1,5h)
„How to communicate complete dentistry” (1,5h)
„How to make my small company become Great?” (1,5h)
„Bone regeneration as part of comprehensive treatment.” (1,5h)